[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Irregular Final Drive Still???

Netspace vmitps at netspace.net.au
Wed Feb 20 07:54:23 GMT 2008

The diff does NOT affect the speedo to tacho calibration.
If you put a 3500 diff in it, both read lower when you are keeping up with
other cars doing the same road speed as you were before.
The engine just revs slower.

Given that the tach is really an AC/pulse transformer, how did you calibrate
it with a DMM?

PVS