[ROVERNET - UK] What to Pay

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Feb 22 21:32:09 GMT 2008

Hi Vern
           When thinking of buying another Rover I always ask myself what
I'd be likely to get if I was selling it?? Sadly and as you well know Rovers
do not fetch big dollars. Although I haven't seen the car in question I'd
say no more than $500 for the pair. You will have alot of work ahead and
probably many unexpected costs, and no matter how nice it is after you
complete the restoration you will still at best have a $5000 car. Just my
thoughts!!
                                    Regards Ben (Irishrover)

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/