[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Club of Sweden

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 04:20:51 GMT 2008

http://www.roverklubben.se/indexe.html

Sounds like some people have never been to the Rover Car Club of Sweden
website. If not, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

The RCOS is probably the oldest comprehensive Rover saloon website on
the internet, and Bo Arnholm has always done a wonderful job maintaining
it and adding to it. In 1995 or 1996, I put up a few pages called the
Rover P6 Website. At the time, the Belgian Rover Club had a site and the
RCOS had a site. As far as I can remember, that was it. The big British
clubs had nothing, at that time. Eric, when did the RCCC website go up?
Bo is a great guy and has always been a pleasure to deal with.

Glen

http://www.roverklubben.se/indexe.html