[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Club of Sweden

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 16:29:44 GMT 2008

The Rover Car Club of Sweden website was operational
well before that of the RCCC.
>From copies of the Roverview I looked at the RCCC site
must have arrived after 1996 but before 1998.

while pawing through the old magazines, I came across
an April 1995 "Roverview" edition where I noted that
our member from New Brunswick, Tony Short, and I had
exchanged many emails on the topic of the Rover car
scene on the web and concluded that Rover cars were
not represented. I advised the members that thanks to
the help of a chap in Michigan called David Hwang, we
were now operating a "Rovernet" mailing list, mainly
for Rover *car* enthusiasts as the Land Rovers were
well represented on th web.

Eric

--- Glen Wilson <rovercar at comcast.net> wrote:

> http://www.roverklubben.se/indexe.html
>
> Sounds like some people have never been to the Rover
> Car Club of Sweden
> website. If not, you owe it to yourself to check it
> out.
>
> The RCOS is probably the oldest comprehensive Rover
> saloon website on
> the internet, and Bo Arnholm has always done a
> wonderful job maintaining
> it and adding to it. In 1995 or 1996, I put up a few
> pages called the
> Rover P6 Website. At the time, the Belgian Rover
> Club had a site and the
> RCOS had a site. As far as I can remember, that was
> it. The big British
> clubs had nothing, at that time. Eric, when did the
> RCCC website go up?
> Bo is a great guy and has always been a pleasure to
> deal with.
>
> Glen
>
> http://www.roverklubben.se/indexe.html

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca