[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Rear brakes- a slightly crazy idea.

phing phing at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 26 04:53:45 GMT 2008

Hi
 I'm upto my eyeballs inP6 rear brakes .A hole in the trunk for access is starting to look appealing . I really don't think it would
have any effect on the structural rigidity of the back end . The body structure must have been conceived by a Civil engineer who
spent his early years working on box girder bridges . Isambard Kingdom Brunel would have approved !
Cheere
 Patrick