[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Jacking points

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu Jan 3 16:25:50 GMT 2008

You can check out the jacking points by just jacking the car. If they
are weak, you will see the end of the jacking point tube move in
relationship to the hole in the outer sill for the rubber plug. If
that hole has signs of damage at the top, you don't even have to
jack, the points are suspect.

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com