[ROVERNET - UK] Land rover with a rover P4 110 engine- help me find parts

Linus Tremaine travellak1 at netzero.net
Mon Jan 14 02:05:35 GMT 2008

hi,
Does anyone on this list own a p4 110 and live in the bay area?

I have a land rover with an IOE 6 cylinder. The rover part supplies have all but stopped carrying parts for this engine as it was only put into 811 trucks between 66 and 68.

I suspect that its the same engine as the p4 110 with the suffix b westlake head on it. I am hoping to see one in person to compare my engine to.

I need parts for the westlake head and dont know where to get them