[ROVERNET - UK] Value of P5 b's

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:44:05 GMT 2008

Alan

I would question whether eBay pricing is reflective of the market as a
whole; how many auctions are actually carried through by either seller
or buyer at these prices and how many cars are sold outside eBay
rather closer to the original asking price?

I guess much may depend on what you mean by "slightly" scruffy; worn
leather can look scruffy but often can be restored and recoloured
without a lot of expense but usually with a good deal of effort;
rechroming, refinishing wood or re-carpeting on the other hand is
usually a rather more expensive proposition if it is to be done well.
Have you looked at the price of refurbishing Rostyles for example?

Aidrian