[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Value of P5 b's

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:22:56 GMT 2008

 This has been a very helpful discussion - thanks all for your input.  I agree that $1500 is probably slightly high but not silly, and is offset by the savings of not having to ship a car across the Atlantic.  Nevertheless I think I've decided to let it go.  Honestly it's probably a better project than some of the other cars I have, but my gut reaction to the car was "I don't know about this" and I think I will heed it.  Aidrian, if you decide not to make an offer on it though, I could change my mind...  :-)

Geoff