[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Value of P5 b's

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:02:52 GMT 2008

I had a call from Tom today and it's apparently been sold to someone
else...Back to keeping an eye on the UK and Dutch classifieds I

The P6B is due out of the paint shop before very long so we'll see
what comes up after about April when this one should be back on the
road again.


On Jan 14, 2008 3:22 PM, Geoff Kirkpatrick <britcarnut at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Aidrian, if you decide not to make an offer on it though, I could change my mind...  :-)
> Geoff

More information about the rovernet mailing list