Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 12:02:50 GMT 2008

My '68  TC has developed a strong oil leak that appears to originate 
from the "Rear cover plate" (528106) at the back of the cylinder head. 
It's bad enough that I lose half a quart of oil every couple weeks, and 
am getting lots of oil slicks on my driveway.  Is this a familiar 
problem for anyone?  Is it a typical TC problem?  In any case I'm 
looking for the "joint washer," i.e. gasket, (566850) that goes under 
the plate, although I guess I can make one if I have to.


More information about the rovernet mailing list