[ROVERNET - UK] Carburettor replacement - Skinners Union RIP?

Adrian McDonald adrian.mcdonald at live.com
Thu Jul 3 06:20:24 BST 2008

Hello all

After getting a somewhat positive diagnosis by my local "wierd car" mechanic, I have decided to embark on a renovation project on my 3500S. One of the items that I would like to look at is replacing the SU carbs with a native US carburettor arrangement such as the one I had on my 289 Mustang before it got sold off to Spain....  Has anyone got any tips, or better still a replacement inlet manifold?  Later, after the black paint job I will be driving round LA like the police guy from the movie "Gattaca", minus Uma Thurman.....(P6 makes a rare US feature film appearance for those who don't know)......

Thanks
Adrian