[ROVERNET - UK] Run on Valve

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 8 21:05:18 BST 2008

Hi Peter and All
                    Well folks after cleaning etc I put the Run on Valve
back on and it still didn't work. Then I looked through a few supplies mags
didn't find what I needed. Finally I headed for the barn quite convinced I
was wasting my time! believe it or not there was a good working solenoid
sitting on a first shelf I look at. Everything is back to normal and working
again. But I have to say having had one of these units apart it really looks
like another useless piece of British pollution technology that has no real
purpose in life???
                           Cheers Ben (irishrover)

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  www.irishroversbooks.com