[ROVERNET - UK] Fuel Lines Rover 2000TC.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:47:31 BST 2008

Thanks to everyone who replied about my fuel tank problem. I have found a local radiator shop who can help me out.

Does anyone have experience replacing the fuel lines? My reserve fuel line has been cut and blocked, and the main line is a mixure of the original hose and new rubber hose. The line from the fuel pump to the carbs is good. Are the fittings on the fuel tank, and carbs standard fittings available at a parts store, or are they something odd ball like most things on  a Rover.

Thanks,

James Radcliffe,
Rover 2000TC 1967.