[ROVERNET - UK] rotor arm

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 15 12:24:51 BST 2008

Terminology!! I'm still learning. When I first arrived in Nova Scotia I had
to sit an exam to get my mechanics license. I was still referring to such
things as -silencers - prop shafts - track rod ends - trunks and bonnets.
Apparently I'm still learning,  capacitor always a condenser to me and a
rotor arm always a rotor button. But great information in either form of
terminology. I have never carried a spare capacitor in my car but always
carried a spare condenser, (among other things!!!)
                        Cheers Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  www.irishroversbooks.com