[ROVERNET - UK] P6 windshield specs

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 04:36:35 GMT 2008

I had Glen's experience with a couple of P6
windsheilds having unacceptable dings in them.

They were VERY hard to break into small enough pieces
to fit into the trash.  A 10 pound sledge hammer with
the windsheilds in large 'wheelie bins" was my method
of choice.

I realize that there must have been different specs
world-wide.  My only experience is what was delivered
into North America and, in particular, the Canadian
West Coast.

Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca