[ROVERNET - UK] Wanted a P6 master cylinder

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 8 19:35:42 GMT 2008

Hi
 I finally removed my P6 master cylinder today . The bottom fixing lug had been broken of and " repaired " with epoxy . The  fixing
bolt had become coated with epoxy hich formed a super Locktite seal. Bodgers Bros International Inc , who had their oily paws all
over my P3 have obviously graduated to P6s
 Does any one have a spare P6 3500S twin brake master cylinder  body ,in good shape , or anything up to a fully rebuilt unit with an
air valve, sitting on the shelf in their garage ??
Cheers
 Patrick