[ROVERNET - UK] Need a couple of P^ bits...

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:17:44 GMT 2008

I am looking for a couple of P6 bits  - does anyone have either of
these that they can spare? I'm in Southern California

1- A  rear bumper for a Federal P6B; mine has a parking kiss on it and
while the love bite can be knocked out and the whole thing rechromed I
though I would hunt for a replacement before going down this route.
Obviously I would prefer one where the chrome is in good nick as it's
the chrome work that is the expensive part.

2- A LHD pedal box and clutch master cylinder for a manual
transmission P6; the BW35 was probably the worst part of the P6B and I
am giving though to installing a five speed rather than installing a
modern automatic transmission

Thanks

Aidrian
Ramona CA