[ROVERNET - UK] Need a couple of P^ bits...

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 10 20:32:02 GMT 2008

I have a US 3500S for sale with an SD1 5 speed, and a rebuilt early Range
Rover 3.5 engine. It was a Palm Beach Florida car, so has no base structure
rust. There was a small amount  of  rain rust in bottom of front valance,
and a few spots, but minor. It has an Offenhauser 4 barrel manifold and
carb. The man who bought it from the Palm Beach owner wanted a fast car; so
he removed AC and electric doors and 3500S bonnet. he fitted a 2000 bonnet
with latch pins. It still has power steering It is the fastest Rover I have
ever driven. I have a 3500s bonnet but no scoops. It has 2000 manual doors,
but is all sundym tinted glass. Interior is a light tan color. Brakes were
done, including rear calipers. It needs paint and some restoration. I
removed body panels to paint, then never painted it. They will be rebolted
for shipping.
     I quit driving it because the clutch slave went; being too close to the
exhaust, and just drove my other cars...Fitting dual exhaust instead of
stock would solve this. I was moving my business then, and had to move it
several times. The gearbox now seems to stick at times; I do not know if it
has a problem, but it may.  When I drove it was fine, and the car drove very
well.
     Depending on where you are, and what your car needs, it might be easier
to buy this, than do yours. I am in Ft. Lauderdale, have good  shipping
connections in the US and overseas. I can ship to England or California for
about the same price. Please contact me at jaguru at bellsouth.net, or call
toll free 1 877 524 8787, or cell 954 524 7278, any time.