[ROVERNET - UK] Patrick's 3500S Master cylinder The Full l Monty- All is revealed !!

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Wed Mar 19 04:11:53 GMT 2008

And do you think your Jaguar supplier could have told you all of that?

But now we can record that for all posterity, your master cylinder is on
the way, and Ruth is still in business and able to give us the benefit
of her experience and expertise.

All is right with the world, and your wallet is still fat from selling
on that nasty E-type!

When you're done, Emmo will fly up from Brazil and sign your dashboard!

;-)

Glen