[ROVERNET - UK] Rover North America RoverNA.com Additions

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Tue Mar 25 04:46:19 GMT 2008

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:20:11 -0400, you wrote:

>I added the RCCA photo gallery to the RoverNA.com "Rover Galleries" page

No, I wasn't having a go at you Glen, more that the other RCCA seems
to have "borrowed" some of the adverts I had put on our pages. I guess
tho with the internet, once it is out there anyone can use it. Only, a
little approbation would have been nice of them.

BTW, one of our members has just scanned some old English magazines
and has sent me a new bunch of advertising copy, which I will ad to
our page late in the week.

Cheers,

Peter H