[ROVERNET - UK] Yet another Response to Glen

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 29 22:06:34 GMT 2008

Glen
 As I've been trying to tell you . The answer to your questions is "All of the above " Of course its equally possible that some one
on the production line at 4 47pm on a wet Friday night in November stuck the wrong VIN number on the car , just for a giggle .
Industrial sabotage was almost the national sport !.
Cheers
 Patrick