[ROVERNET - UK] Rubber boot needed

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Mar 30 05:22:59 BST 2008

If I recall correctly that part is quite unique and unfortunatly they tend
to rot as you can tell....I think I bought a new one from Scott's ...however
in the interest of time and sourcing ...perhaps you could try to fashion one
out of leather or marine vinyal...untill you locate a suitable replacement.

 Regards

 Dennis Brooks