[ROVERNET - UK] Brakes and differential

Michael Pellow mp349 at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 11 19:39:57 BST 2008

with diff in place,hand brake linkage setup and break-pads in,just work
the handbrake till the clicking noise of the take up ratchet stops.
Then check that the handbrake cable is set to the correct length.
With the handbrake off ,the rotating arms on the calipers should just be
  resting on the retaining screws.this ensures that there is full travel
for the adjusters & that the handbrake doesn't come up too far.It
should	come up any where from 3 to 6 clicks every car I have worked on
has been different.
Michael Pellow