[ROVERNET - UK] Front end alignment

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 00:11:35 BST 2008

Hi All,

2 quick questions:

[1] How do you get your front tracking sorted? I'm a little concerned about anding my 2000TC to a regular garage to do the work, but would welcome other suggestions.

[2] I think I have the earlier set up with the hexagonal bar along the back of the engine compartment. Now this means I can only adjust the right hand side wheel for tracking. I may have missed the left adjuster as I only took a brief look.  But I couldn't see any mention in the manual of a second left side adjuster. Does anyone know where I should look? Up inside the wing?

If I decide to do the work my slef I could work out th egeometry and lay it out on the garage floor and walls, but if there is an easier way I would love to know.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Steven