[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000TC pistons.

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Sat May 31 10:31:54 BST 2008

Dear James,

In case my direct message does not get through I am sending this via
the Rovernet as well.

I saw your message on the Rovernet. I can help with the piston you
require.

I have just sent a set of these pistons to Tom Hufnagl, and he asked me
the same questions about the markings on other pistons. I can't believe
this is just a coincidence. The markings show that these are standard
size pistons.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz
For RPS