[ROVERNET - UK] Fuel Leak Update

T. Clemen tclemen at msn.com
Sun Sep 5 04:33:15 BST 2004

Thanks for the quick responses.
I took the float lid off and the float rises and falls fine.  You say the
chamber should be empty?  It is full.  As far as the "blow/suck test", when
I engage the float lever and close the valve, it seems to function fine.
Can I empty the chamber and try it again with out fluid?  And if you still
think it is the valve, where do I get a replacement?

Fuel is definitely leaking from the escape (air) hole on the side.  I
noticed that this hole goes right into the top of the chamber itself and the
valve does not restrict access to it.  I am assuming that it needs to be
there so air can let the float function properly.

Thanks all!!