[ROVERNET - UK] P5 DG transmission

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 6 19:58:32 BST 2006

I have about a half dozen DG 250 automatic transmissions, all from Jaguar. I
assume it is the same transmission as Rover. Studebaker also used them. Mine
were fitted with the speed hold. Contact me if you need anyhing; and in case
of the lever I can email photos. James Dean, Ft Lauderdale.
jaguru at bellsouth.net  or phone 1954JAGUARS. I ship worldwide