[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 1 06:34:02 BST 2006

Kent; I probably do not have the Magnum 500 hubs, so the man from New
Zealand, may not be able to use them; though I will let him know that; just
because he asked first.assuming he cannot use them, would you like to buy
them? I finished treating #5 today. It has some rust pits in the back; but
still is probably better than most people have. It is $50. Let me know if
you want me to clean #4 with acetone; if not it is $50, the others $75
each.. That would be $325, without cleaning #4 with acetone; Call it $300
total; plus shipping. Please let me know, and I will email the man in New
Zealand, just to check with him. James