[ROVERNET - UK] tc runs on

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 21:34:53 BST 2006

Thanks for the extra plug, Brian. I have been attempting to encourage some
of the B.C. and Northern Washington group to attend. I went to the Bellevue
ABFM and mentioned it to the group there as well as e-mailing Malcolm. I
will be there with two MG's. Should be a great turnout. Hard to believe that
summer is fading so rapidly.

Slats