[ROVERNET - UK] Help needed with freight

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Mon Feb 20 23:06:23 GMT 2006

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have a new sunvisor we have sold to a
customer in the US, and the money that people want to send it to him is
outrageous, much more than it is worth, does anyone know of someone in
Australia who is travelling to the US who could take it for me (with
compensation of course) or someone sending a container there that a 5
kilogram parcel that is 1.2 metres long could be placed in? All help
appreciated.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au