[ROVERNET - UK] Holy cow!

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Jul 5 16:51:00 BST 2006

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:48:56 -0400
  "Ali Al-Abbasi" <alialabbasi at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well it seems that the major work is on the right side
>floor pan, everything
> else is not a lot of work. If someone can tell me
>whether a 4 cyl floor is
> the same as a v8 I would be grateful.

Al,
I don't know all the differences between base units, but
the floor and side rails should interchange.  The TC
floors should be a little larger than the v8's because the
v8 had a larger transmission tunnel (as did the SC auto).
 Have you pulled the AC evaporator to check the condition
of the firewall?  I have seen several cars with bad
firewalls that only showed up as rotted floorboards until
the evaporator came out.  Richard Elliot's car is low
mileage but had firewall problems.

Garrett Bourque in Main has a nice rolling base unit that
came from Arizona...no rustout.  Don't know if that's
close enough to be of help.

Roverly,
Kent K.