[ROVERNET - UK] Rover Clubs North East USA.

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Tue Aug 14 12:16:38 BST 2007

Hi Glen,

I don't think any options for reorganizing RSTCA have been rejected, but
I do think that most of us are at a loss as to how to successfully
reorganize the club after the events of last year.

I'll be in touch off line -- Rovernet is probably not the best forum for
debating the past, present and future of RSTCA.

--Steve