[ROVERNET - UK] NAS P6B w.Electric sunroof, Minilites

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Wed Aug 15 09:31:31 BST 2007

Kent,

I've got two sets of minilites at the moment, one is a set of five for my
Estate and the other is a set of four that is currently on the car I'm due
to pick up.

The set for the Estate are very dull and have "Minilite" stamped into the
rims. Not too sure about the ones on the new car as I haven't really looked
at them properly.

Regards,

Chris