[ROVERNET - UK] What type of carb for the V8?

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 00:59:00 BST 2008

Hi All,
Hope evryone is doing well. I have a question for yall, what type of 4 barrel carb would you use on the V8 intake manifold?

Right now, I am using a Rochester 4 Jet carb that is from a 63 Buick Special. However, with that said, this carb is now good
after rebuilding it. And I have decided to get a good, new carb for the car.

This carb is going on to my SD1 V8 that was converted back to carb instead of the factory fuel injection.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
David