[ROVERNET - UK] Blue and White Paint

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Wed Apr 16 17:16:20 BST 2008

Hi James,

Dupont has unfortunately discontinued Imron, or at least it is no
longer readily available, due to environmental regulations. I used it
a few years ago, and was told I was purchasing the last gallon
available. They may have a replacement, or regs may possibly vary from
place to place, but here in MA we can no longer acquire it.

pk