[ROVERNET - UK] New West Coast US Rover Spotted

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 15:55:54 GMT 2008

OK...I must respond to this, as I have now been
brought into the ring....I dare say without being
asked.
Now I do like Mustangs and they can go very fast, but
I must say that I much rather keep my V8 anyday and
twice on Sunday. And since we are discussing the V8, I
have installed electronic ignition, have rebuilt the
bottom end and includded a heavy duty oil pumper. I
have also port and polished the heads and am
installing a carter 4 barrel on the car. Now if I only
had a stronger transmission for the car.
Cheers
David

http://www.rstca.com/members/DavidSheuring3500S/index.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/economy/loonie.html