[ROVERNET - UK] Leaky TC

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 23:46:49 GMT 2008

I only had a chance for a quick glance at it before I went to work
today, but your assessments seem accurate.  The engine is dry from the
bottom of the cylinder head up, but oily below that, with traces of oil
and coolant along the seam.  I've been reading up on the repair process,
but I still don't know what the o-ring to which you both refer is.
Thanks for your help, Gordon.