[ROVERNET - UK] Strange noise??

Ben Rodgers irishrover1 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 7 21:28:17 BST 2008

Hi Eric
       Thanks for the advice, I think Vern hit the nail on the head, it
appears to be the run on valve. Looks like a small solenoid with a fiter on
its end, for quite a while and I wondered what it was?? they didn't come on
the earlier TC's just the 71's and up. My manual of course is for the older
cars not the mark 2.  I'm waiting for info on whether I can take it off and
repair/clean it etc or if I need to get a new one.
                      Regards Ben.

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  www.irishroversbooks.com