[ROVERNET - UK] Followup on 3500S in Sausalito

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 20:51:11 GMT 2008

I did some checking on that 3500S that was apparently abandoned in Sausalito, California and is now gone.  I spoke with someone in the city parking office, who couldn't tell me if it had been towed or not, but gave me the number of the towing company the city uses.  The man I spoke to there checked his license number records (the license was a custom plate, "3500S") and did not turn up a record for it.  So it seems the car was probably moved before the city could tow it away.  Hopefully that means the car is back in the hands of its owner, whoever that is.

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA