[ROVERNET - UK] P6 master cylinder ? was Vacuum servo ???s

phing phing at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 18 03:25:15 GMT 2008

Hi
 I don't know ,  ask Ruth at ABC , she is supplying it .If any one is looking for a financial "safe haven " perhaps they should
consider an investment in  in Rover P6 3500S components as an alternative to gold . They are portable , readily available , demand
is strong and not price sensitive . An ideal investment instrument for troubled times ??  Unlike the US dollar, their  exchange rate
against Glen's standard cake , is likely to appreciate .
 Cheers
 Patrick