[ROVERNET - UK] P6 master cylinder ? was Vacuum servo ???s

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 17:37:37 GMT 2008

Dear Eric,

Unobtainium may be the material from which many Rover parts are made,
but that is not the case with all the items you mention. I can supply
new brake master cylinders for both 2000 TC dual circuit brakes and
3500S dual line brakes and also new servos for the 2000 TC.

The poor state of the US dollar may make these appear expensive, but
they are still not worth their weight in gold.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz